Well, it’s the last day of 2011, and almost a year since I started this blog. I wanted to thank you all for reading and commenting, and recap the top five posts of the year. The top post is of no surprise to me, as it’s the post that was chosen fro Freshly Pressed back in January. The other four posts are also older ones.
- 10 Easy Steps to Improve Time Management and Reduce Stress
- When Was the Last Time You Did Something for the First Time?
- 10 More Steps to Improve Time Management and Reduce Stress
- Task Meditation to Clear Your Mind and Get Things Done
- Easy Ways to Reduce Stress and Add More Hours to Each Day
For those of you looking to set goals or New Year’s resolutions for 2012, it may be a good idea to revisit these posts. It can be challenging to work toward our goals if we struggle with time management, or if we’re so stressed we can’t get things done.
I wish you all a happy, healthy, and successful 2012! Thanks again for reading.